The material appearing on this website (this “Site”), is provided as information about Kelsey Crystal LLC as a platform for online connection and community regarding Kelsey’s services and offerings. The owner of this Site, Kelsey Crystal LLC and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendations provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last modified: September 26, 2019
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Kelsey Crystal LLC, a Limited Liability Company incorporated in Texas (“KC”). Kelsey Crystal LLC may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by KC on the Site are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to KC.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of KC and KC is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any thir party website. KC accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with KC on various platforms, help KC offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Use License. If KC has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials;
b. use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. There will be no refunds for any services provided by KC. However, KC will continue to work with you until you are fully satisfied with her services.
5. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of KC linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and KC relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by KC.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall KC or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if KC has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
8. Governing Law. Any claim relating to KC website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify KC and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
Last modified: September 24, 2019
2. Children Under 18. The Sites are not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under age eighteen (18) may provide any Personal Information to or on the Sites. KC does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features. If KC has collected or received Personal Information from a child under eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe KC might have any information from or about a child under eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What Personal Information does KC Collect and how is it processed?
4.1 What do we collect? KC collects your name, e-mail address and phone number.
4.2 Newsletter. We may ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional.
4.3 Third Parties. KC may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Sites. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties KC works with on the Sites are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
5. How will KC use your Personal Information?
Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Sites. Specifically,
a) Your credit card information will not be kept by KC but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.3 above;
b) Your name and e-mail address are collected but will not actually be stored on the Sites. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.3 above.
c) If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
d) If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
e) We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. KC’s web server may store your Personal Information when you interact on the Site. KC will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by KC by either deleting It from any online records or throwing it in the garbage
7. We Play by The Rules. The Sites and KC abide by all relevant United States federal and state privacy laws in all aspects of our operations. If you’ve got any questions about our legal compliance, feel free to reach out to "email@example.com".
8. Do Not Track Signals. KC currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Sites keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a. Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Sites and how long they stay there; and
b. IP information for website and server security
a. You might be wondering what a cookie is. Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Sites to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Sites’ servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. KC will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. KC is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.3 above. By purchasing event tickets, our programs or clothing [Insert other relevant amenities and offers] offered by KC, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties Privacy Policies.
14. Protecting Your Privacy. KC is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on e-mail servers have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.3 above. Please refer to the third parties’ Terms and Use and Privacy Policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. KC makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
15. The Internet Can Be Sketch. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to KC over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of KC’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information KC tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by KC at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. Please note KC does not guarantee 100 percent accuracy in her readings. In the case that you wish to record your session, please notify KC in advanced and please note that everything recorded belongs to KC as her intellectual property only and the recording shall not be used for any other purposes besides developmental purposes for the client. If you have any questions or concerns about KC Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you. Contact Kelsey Crystal via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.